Saturday, March 21, 2009

August... REALLY?! AUGUST?!

I cannot believe my last post was in August of 2008. I have no idea where the time has gone!

Hum... since August -

Abigail is now attending public elementary school... she is really enjoying it... they have a large library and she is a reading fool :) she reads TWO chapter books a night and tests on them both the following day! I hope she retains this love of reading her entire life!

Isabelle just turned SIX a couple of weeks ago :) O MY how my little baby is growing... makes me ecstatic and sad at the same time! She is still in total love with The Littlest Pet Shop :) She is totally learning to read too... I hope she continues to get a good grasp on reading and establishes a love for reading as well!

I am traveling home to Texas from Tulsa... we had a great time visiting with family. :) There is exciting news in our family, but for now just pray and I will reveal it as soon as I am allowed!

Thank you all for putting up with my blog laziness! I love you ALL!

1 comment:

katy said...

Holy freakin' cow...a post!
"Ceeee-le-brate Good Times, Come 'on"

hehe

Post a Comment