Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yikes...

I have strep throat AGAIN! :( This is the 3rd time in 4 months!!! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired (more on this in a bit). I got TWO... count em TWO shots today... what adult should have to get TWO shots in ONE day?! I got the SEASONAL and H1N1 FLU shots. YIPPEE at least I will not get those this season!!! My arms hurt though... WHINE WHINE WHINE... yes I know!

I start work tomorrow. Not a glamorous type of work... just plain ol' work... BUT it is a job and in our situation it will help!!!

Last, but not least... back to the -sick and tired of being sick and tired- HONESTLY if I were not carrying around this extra 100+ pounds I would not feel quite as sick and tired... AND I would probably be off of almost all of the 10 pills I take a day!!! I am UNHEALTHY. I have tried and tried a million methods (okay not a million, but you know what I mean). Eating right and exercise do the trick... this I know... but for me... I think I might need a little help. Okay... here it is... I am considering Lap Band®.

Goodnight all.

1 comment:

katy said...

April...you definitely need to do consistent healthy eating and excercise before considering something that BIG! Sorry you have strep...I hope you feel better asap...and have a fabulous first day at work. YOU ROCK!

Post a Comment